- SQM 300
Please note from July 8th Hunter Moon will be expanding and have 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
HUNTER MOON COUNTRY HOUSE IS YOUR PERFECT HUNTER GETAWAY-FAMILY OCCASIONS, WEDDING ACCOMMODATION, HEN'S PARTIES AND CONFERENCES! WE CAN ORGANISE TRANSPORT FOR CONCERTS, WINE TOURS OR IN INHOUSE DINING.
Hunter moon is situated in the idyllic setting at the foothills of the Broke Fordwich mountains and between some of the best vineyards in the Hunter. Perfect spot for group or family gatherings or bridal parties. Hunter Moon has a large 10-12 person outdoor spa in a very tranquil setting which can be set cold or hot depending on the time of the year. The perfect escape at any time of the year. Set on 25 acres only minutes to great restaurants and wedding venues such as Margans, Nightingales, Adams Peak and the town of Broke. Sit on our decks and take in the views of vineyards and the kangaroos. Or stroll down and fish or paddle in the Wollombi Creek meandering around the bottom of the property. We can take 10-15 people depending on your needs. Sit by the roaring fire or relax in the Spa on those cold starry nights. Chill out in central air conditioning on a hot day and take in the view down to the brook and out to the vineyards.
Around a two hour journey from Sydney and 90 minutes from Newcastle the Broke Fordwich area is in the southwest corner of the mid Hunter Valley. Sitting between Pokolbin and Wollombi, Broke played a critical role in the development and history of NSW.
Next door to boutique vineyards and near the olive farms of Broke , 15-20 minutes to the heart or Pokolbin for the best wine tasting and restaurants in NSW and for the golf enthusiasts, two of the best and most challenging golf courses in Australia (the Vintage and Cypress Lakes). Near great Wedding Venues.
Broke Village stands at the base of the Brokenback and Hunter Ranges on the Wollombi Brook. The massive Yellow Rock escarpment stands guard above. The Ranges shelter Broke Fordwich from much of the rainfall that surrounding districts receive. The area has a sandy loam with river flat alluvial soil, volcanic soil and pockets of red basalt giving wine producers a variety of soil types known as terra rossa.
Today Broke Fordwich is still making history. In 1994 it was the first area formally recognised as a separate viticulture. Whilst historically, it is one of the oldest wine growing areas in Australia, it is only in the last 30 years that Broke Fordwich has started to become an important player in the Australian industry.
Today, more than a quarter of the Hunters wine grape production now comes from the area and Broke Fordwich wines are winning more than their fair share of national and international awards.
Importantly, Broke Fordwich retains its integrity as a rural community remaining free of large scale development yet offering first class B&B and self catering accommodation, restaurants and activities. Visitors to the area are surprised by the amount of wildlife they see.
Hunter Moon: Configuration until July 6th.
Bedroom 1: 4 long singles or a King bed for 2 and 2 singles
Bedroom 2: 2 long singles or a King bed for 2
Bedroom 3: 2 long singles or a King bed for 2
Bedroom 4: 2 long singles or a king bed for 2
Bedroom 5: 3 long singles or a king bed for 2 and a sing
Living room that can be closed off at night ; Fold out double ottoman with a gel foam mattress which can sleep 2
total: 6 COUPLES OR 14 SINGLE ARRANGEMENTS
Hunter Moon: Configuration after July 6th
Bedroom 1: 4 long singles or a King bed for 2 and 2 singles plus ensuite
Bedroom 2: 2 long singles or a King bed for 2 -shared bathroom with Bed 3
Bedroom 3: 2 long singles or a King bed for 2-shared bathroom with Bed 2
Bedroom 4: 2 long singles or a king bed for 2 -shared bathroom with Bed 5
Bedroom 5: 3 long singles or a king bed for 2 and a single -shared bathroom with Bed 4
Bedroom 6: 3 long singles or a king bed for 2 and a single plus ensuite
Bedroom 7: 3 long singles or a king bed for 2 and a single plus ensuite
Bedroom 8: 3 long singles or a king bed for 2 and a single Plus ensuite
Features for Hunter Moon
*Free Wi Fi
*Custom made beds, comfy sofas and much much more.
*Outdoor spa for 12 people which can be set to hold or cold (advance notice)
* Wood burner fireplace wood provided and setup for arrival
* Fully ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
* In addition, All bedrooms have overhead fans
* Outdoor entertainment area with seating for up to 24. (can be configured easily to suit any crowd)
* Large dining table up to 22.(can be configured easily to suit any crowd)
* Outdoor bbq kitchen
* Large Flat LED SMART PASSIVE 3D TV, DVD, CD ,IPOD dock stereo
* Additional LED TV ,DVD and X-Box
* Austar satellite TV
* Selection of DVDs and CD music library
* Mobile reception, wi fi broadband internet connection
* Books, Magazines and games for all ages
* Bush Petonque/Boules
* Freshly laundered towels,crisp linen and all beds made up to hotel quality
* Gourmet kitchen with gas top stove and oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, 2
* 2 large Fridges, one with filtered water and ice maker
* Equipment included a Blender, Large Croc Pot, Sandwich Toaster, Rice Cooker
* Large selection of pots/pans/crockery/cutlery/utensils including chop sticks and woks
* Expresso Pod Machine, Milk Frothers, tea and sugar and basic condiments
* Bathroom amenities, All natural artisan Lavender Products: Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner and Shower gel
* Hairdryers and special areas with Hollywood lighting for that special day wedding, birthdays etc.
* Fully equipped laundry, dryer, washing machine, iron
* Conference Facilities with smart TV, long table and catering can be arranged
* 5 minutes to General Store
6 Bathroom, 8 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 3 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 Fold-away bed, 8 King bed, 13 Single bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice steamer, Toaster, Water cooler, Water purifier
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating, Fireplace
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace, Outdoor Jacuzzi /Spa, Double Hammocks on Deck
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
OutsideGas BBQ, Private Garden
919 milbrodale road Broke , Broke, 2330, Australia